If n is equals to 6 the correct sequence for filling of electron will beans is a that is n.s→(n-2)f→(n-1)d→np if have also attached the solution that I need for this question I am not able to get from the page that I have uploaded on the image that I have uploaded in that image if 1 is equal to 6 then from where 6s 6p 5D 4f comes from as we know that that as PDF is the increasing level of energy from where 6s 6p 5d 4f comes from what also in the correct option what does the thing inside the brackets indicates .Plz help me

If n is equals to 6 the correct sequence for filling of electron will beans is a that is n.s→(n-2)f→(n-1)d→np if have also attached the solution that I need for this question I am not able to get from the page that I have uploaded on the image that I have uploaded in that image if 1 is equal to 6 then from where 6s 6p 5D 4f comes from as we know that that as PDF is the increasing level of energy from where 6s 6p 5d 4f comes from what also in the correct option what does the thing inside the brackets indicates .Plz help me

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Dear Rkhan,
Memorize the simple Memory Map for the orbitals of the atoms and fill the orbitals accordingly.
Memory Map is the order for all the orbitals to be filled in sequence.
And the addition of electrons sets automatically as under that is the orbitals having low energy would have been filled first.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free