I m in 12th bt I want to take admission in jamia milia university after 12th..so how can I take admission???wt is the criteria for Muslims students....????

I m in 12th bt I want to take admission in jamia milia university after 12th..so how can I take admission???wt is the criteria for Muslims students....????

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Every year the University advertises in national newspapers about the admissions to various courses. Similar information is also available on the website of Jamia.

The University has limited accommodation for the staff which is allotted as per the norms laid down by the University. However the University has a guest house where those coming for academic visits may stay for a short duration. For boys there are four hostels with limited number of seats and for girls there is only one hostel. In addition to this, there is one Working Women's Hostel also.

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sabirsimna 
jamia millia islamia have joined in NEET system from this year , so, u need to qualify NEET next year as you are now in class 12. 
this medical college is the most reputed and famous one for the medical education in india . 
as u are a muslim candidate you will gate 20 percent extra reservation there , so, the common merit list will be prepared by jamia millia islamia considering the students applied and their ranks in NEET . 
so, go ahead and prepare for neet well . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free