I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question below: 1.How to seperate each elements when they are exist in a one container:ethene,ethyne,ethane? 2.To produce Alkylbromide we need Alkanol,HBr and H 2 SO 4 but H 2 SO 4 is not necessary to produce Alkyliodide-Why? 3.Diamminecopperchloride [Cu(NH 3 ) 2 ]Cl reaction with Alkyl-1-yne but why it doesn’t reaction with Alkyl-2-yne or Alkyl-3-yne ? It will be grateful if anyone answer those question..please,please. Yours sincerely, emon hossain raihan

I have the honour to state that I have faced some problem with those question 
below:
1.How to seperate each elements when they are exist in a one container:ethene,ethyne,ethane?
2.To produce Alkylbromide we need Alkanol,HBr and H2SO4 but H2SO4 is not necessary to produce Alkyliodide-Why?
3.Diamminecopperchloride [Cu(NH3)2]Cl reaction with Alkyl-1-yne but why it doesn’t reaction with  Alkyl-2-yne or  Alkyl-3-yne ?
It will be grateful if anyone answer those question..please,please.
Yours sincerely,
emon hossain raihan

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ emon 
if u want answer to all the 3 questions , then plzz do post it in separate thread . oneby one , so, that it will be better for us answering and explain you . 
now i am explaining the 2nd part of the questions . 
the reason is that Br breaking needs some acidic medium.
whereas Its not nessasary to use thatmedium , or i donot require that even. 
it will break from HI very easily.. 
so, for that reason its not nessasry to use it in production of iodide . 
HOPE IT CLEARSYOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE  BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free