I have no idea about organic but planning to give jee main in 2017.... what should i do so that this jerk smoothes out till my exams? I have opted for PCM

I have no idea about organic but planning to give jee main in 2017.... what should i do so that this jerk smoothes out till my exams? I have opted for PCM

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gunjan 
as your questions are not bit clear , as per my understanding , u are asking abt how to study chemistry for JEE 2017 considering the fact that you donot know anything abt organic chemistry , 
well, thats not an issue , as u have 1 more year to prepare for jee , 
so, STrt from now onwards with better focus on organic chemistry . 
its the most important part as compared to any other portion in jee , 
SO, below are some strategy how u can score more in organic chemistry .. 
1- frst of all start with ncert and proceed on .. and donot forget to make a flow chart of name reaction and reagents involved in organic chem .
2- for problem solving and practice , take out organic chem by morrision and boyd , thats the excellent book for jee as pirants , 
3- if any concept was not clear to you , u can refer to the askiitian study material . 
or in case of doubt , ask it in the forum . 
4- do read the name reaction in every 2 days , not doing that u will forget in . 
5- solve previous year jee papers to have agood grasp on which pattern ques. are coming in the exam , so, prev year paper are must . 
HOPE YOUR DOUBT GET CLEARED . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free