I am a student of class 12 cbse board. And there are few months left for the exam . I know the till taught chapters and scored 80% in school tests ..but still I forget it too fast or can't perform well . I am not satisfied with this score since i was a 90% above scorer . So i would like if u helped me to prepare a timetable so that i could finish my chapters within this 3 months ...I hope for a satisfactory remedy from your side ​ ​

I am a student of class 12 cbse board. And there are few months left for the exam . I know the till taught chapters and scored 80% in school tests ..but still I forget it too fast or can't perform well . I am not satisfied with this score since i was a 90% above scorer . So i would like if u helped me to prepare a timetable so that i could finish my chapters within this 3 months ...I hope for a satisfactory remedy from your side

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Sure we can perform a schedule for you. More specificly you can call is as a monthly planner. But let us know which topics you have completed till now. Also tell me are you preparing for any additional exam like IIT-JEE or not so we can mould everything per as that.
Cheers!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free