How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????

How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Donot stress on learning them try to understand their concepts and mechanisms of those reactions.
Understand nucleophillic and electrophillic attacks deeply and leaving group leaving ability,’Mesomeric effect and Resonance structures conceptually.
Also Rearrange them according to oxidation and reduction then try to remmeber them.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manish 
i am giving some tips on how to remember such things 
1- frst of all make a list of organic name reaction that are there in you book , u can take the help of sudy material as well 
2- for understanding mechanism , do 1 thing , type that reaction in youtube and u will get animation their , frst see that , then go through the ncert, then 3rd thing – check the askiitian study material . 
3- after doing all these make a flowchart on your own , , and REMEMBER – that flow chart should contain only imp points , not everything else . 
4- when u will have to revise  that just look that flow chart . 
5- in every wekend that needs to be revised . 
6- before doing mechanism make sure u studied redox reaction chapter and nomenclature are clear to you , they are very imp for mechanism . 
7- make sure , u  can identify the reducing and oxidising agent very clearly , that are vital for any reaction . 
8- give more stress to REACTION INTERMEDIATE , they are imp for jee prep . 
ALL THE BEST . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free