Hi pl tell the best book for organic chemistry for iit preparation of jee mains and jee advanced......its urgent....

Hi pl tell the best book for organic chemistry for iit preparation of jee mains and jee advanced......its urgent....

Grade:11

19 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY ARYAN
YOU CAN REFER TO OP TANDN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. The latest trends of different competitive examinations have been integrated with the fundamental concepts in the book. Some of the topics have been elaborated to make the explanation and reasoning very clear. Several new articles and reaction mechanisms have been included in number of chapters. Latest questions for different competitive examinations along with solutions or hints in the respective chapters have been included. So you can refer to this
Thanks
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
I have heard of Solomon, LG Wade...Are these good and which one is best between.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY ARYAN
WELCOME BACK:}
YES THESE TWO BOOKS ARE ALSO GOOD. I REFER OP TANDO BECAUSE IT IS READER FRIENDLY AND IT WILL HELP TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS BETTER.
OTHERWISE LG WADE IS ALSO A GOOD BOOK.
BUT OP TANDON IS GOOD FROM ALL THE THREE MENTIONED 
THANKS
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
I don`t like op tondon so pl tell which is better between LG Wade and Solomon fryle and also tell what`s the difference between them and why do u recommend one of them in preparation for iit
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
Waiting for reply.It`s urgent please.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY DEAR
OK NO PROBLEM YOU CAN REFER LG WADE BOOK ALSO INSTEAD OF OP TANDON. ACTUALLY IF YOU READ LG WADE AND SOLOMONS, YOU WILL COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS BETTER TO READ FROM LG WADE. CONCEPTS ARE VERY WELL EXPLAINED AND THE MAIN THING THERE ARE VERY GOOD HIGH LEVEL QUESTIONS WHICH ARE IMPORTANT FOR JEE ADVANCE AS WELL AS MAINS.
HENCE IF YOU DO THIS BOOK WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING YOU CAN EASILY SECURE GOOD MARKS
THANKS
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
But what`s the difference between them consider ING IIT and which book should I buy, original or the edited one.....????
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU HAVE TO REFER TO THE BOOK WHICH IS EDITED  AS IT CONTAINS THOSE TOPICS WHICH ARE IN SYLLABUS WHILE THE OTHER ONE HAS SOME TOPICS WHICH ARE NOT IN SYLLABUS
THANKS
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
Means u suggest that LG Wade is better than Solomon.Is it right.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES IT IS. 
SO YOU CAN BUY LG WADE AND START LEARNING
THANKS
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF STILL THERE IS SOME DOUBT
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
Pl can u send the link of the book u are saying..Is the book good for goc too?
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
SORRY DEAR
WE CANNOT POST EXTERNAL LINKS AT THIS SITE. MOREOVER THE BOOK IS NOT WITH ME IN ANY FORMAT.
OTHERWISE THE BOOK IS GOOD FOR GOC. ALL THE THINGS ARE WELL EXPLAINED. IT WILL SURELY HELP TO UUNDERSTAND GOC EASILY.
IF YOU ARE FACING PROBLEM IN UNDERSTANDING ORGANIC YOU CAN ALSO REFER TO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY PACKAGE BY ASKIITIANS. 
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
Can u pl tell why LG Wade is better than Solomon fryle for JEE...........Thi. Is my last question.....
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
Hiiii aryan 
i advise you to study and remember NCERT first then you should take any study material for practice , 
do not do fryle and all , language is confusing , its better to study material and NCERT , and practice a lot . 
 i had done the same and got around 90 marks in jee in chemestry …..
good luck ...
Aryan
10 Points
7 years ago
What about LG Wade,is it better as compared to Solomon.
Saurabhkumar Pandey
13 Points
7 years ago
I think that ABC modern for chemistry is also a good book for clearing basics.I am referring that only to clear basics.
Khimraj
3007 Points
7 years ago
The best book for organic chemistry is of shrimp balaji publication and author is MS Chouhan.You find this with amazing conceptual chapterwise questions
Arijit
17 Points
6 years ago
i think text book is of no matter if you have clear concepts about chapters so read thoroughly your text book which will be sufficient for you.
Saikumar Gadale
34 Points
6 years ago
Make the concept clear from morrission & Boyd then workout problems from ms chouhan.this will definitely help you a lot.you can excel your Jee both mains and advanced but don`t neglect class notes given by your subject teacher . All the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free