MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 11
        D-glucose is similar to this one but i am not able to draw howarth projection if this structure!!I need answer asap..plz .....ty
one year ago

Answers : (1)

Vikas TU
6887 Points

Haworth projection should obey the following characterstics in order to process the D-glucose further:
For Carbon it is the verifiable kind of molecule. In the case on the privilege, the molecules numbered from 1 to 6 are all carbon particles. Carbon 1 is known as the anomeric carbon. 
Hydrogen iotas on carbon are verifiable. In the case, molecules 1 to 6 have additional hydrogen particles not delineated. 
A thicker line shows iotas that are nearer to the spectator. In the case on the right, molecules 2 and 3 (and their comparing OH gatherings) are the nearest to the onlooker. Iotas 1 and 4 are more remote from the spectator. Molecule 5 and alternate particles are the most remote. 
The gatherings beneath the plane of the ring in Haworth projections compare to those on the right-hand side of a Fischer projection. This lead does not have any significant bearing to the gatherings on the two ring carbons attached to the endocyclic oxygen iota.
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner