Can you please suggest one or two nice books for preparation for jee advanced and mains. I have to be perfect with organic chemistry. Please suggest me one nice book which is student friendly

Can you please suggest one or two nice books for preparation for jee advanced and mains. I have to be perfect with organic chemistry. Please suggest me one nice book which is student friendly

Grade:11

3 Answers

Himanshu
389 Points
8 years ago
the best book for organic chemistry is pradeeps publications new course chemistry it is one of most comprehensive book available in the market …..........about 90% of the mains and advanced questions have come directly from the book............but also dont forget to read ncert................but if want to master organic then morrison and byod is the best book for the pupose.but this book containd extra info not required for jee level

please click the “like” symbol below if you found my answer helpful......Thanx
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
@ Srinija 
Organic chemistry is one of branch which students doesnot like due to its complexity of remembering huge reactions ,
so, if u want a good book for preparation for organic i will suggest to go with ncert first, becoz i found that most friendly and explaining each and every concept., 
then if time permits then go with notes of himanshu pandey, they are actually nice books. if u hv ample time left with you (like 2 year or 1 year ) then go for morrision and boyd, and organic chemistry by o.p tandon. 
anathor 1 suggestion – frst do 11th part of organic then proceed to 12th, otherwise it wl going to be more complicated for you to understand 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
sourav nayak
38 Points
8 years ago
well you should go for K,s verma with l g wade. start with lg wade ( prefer topics within syllabus) and then ks verma . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free