MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass
        At constant temperature 80% NO dissociatesinto N2 and O2 the equilibrium constant for    2NO N2+O2
one year ago

Answers : (1)

Vikas TU
6869 Points
							             2NO ------------------->       N2       +       O2
t=0         a                                          0                  0
t=teq.     a-x                                       x/2               x/2
Now given, 80% gets dissociated then remaining NO is 20%
that is,
a – x = 0.2a
0.8a = x
Hence we get N2 and O2 as: => 0.4a each.
Hence Eqm. Constant =>  (0.4a)^2/(0.2a)^2 = > 2^2 = 4
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Get Extra Rs. 1,590 off

COUPON CODE: SELF10


Course Features

  • 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution


Course Features

  • 70 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Test paper with Video Solution
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Previous Year Exam Questions


Get Extra Rs. 212 off

COUPON CODE: SELF10

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

 
 
Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!! Click Here for details