MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12

Any way to complete Organic Chemistry part from boards point of view within 15 days?? I am currently in class 12. Please guide me to complete the organic chemistry part as fast as possible. Also tell me sortcut tricks of it which will be useful for me.
2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Umakant biswal
5349 Points

@ shreyas , 
its impossible to complete organic chemistry of class 12th if u are studying that for the frst time , 
at best if u can ignore the last 3 chapters ( chemi in everyday life , biomolecules , polymer ) then it will take at least 1 month 10 days around . 
and rest assure – if u are done with all other chapter . then u can easily get 50+ in chemi , if u leave organic completely , 
the last 3 chaps are easy – they contains 10 marks all together , and rest organic chapters will account for 15 marjs only . 
and i am predicting some imp top[ics by which u can easily get 10 marks . 
1- nomenclature of haloalkanes , amines . 
2- HVZ reaction / rosenmund reaction / finkelstein reac ( any 1 have high probability of 3 marks ques ) 
3- and just read the physical and chemi prop ( boiling , melting point and all ) – they contains a 2 marks ques , 
and when u are revising any sample paper or prev year ques paper , just look for the conversion process , 
and remember – conversion is step wise marking , so, if u can do 1 step u can get half marks . 
so, dnt worry for organic , no need to do full chap as far as board are concerned . 
and most of the organic ques are repeating from prev years , 
ALL THE BEST 
2 years ago
Shreyas Patil
132 Points

i want to actually prepare organic chemistry for preboards so i asked to complete it in less time. I have 3 preboards 
1st from 19 dec to 28 dec
2nd from 7 jan to 16 jan
3rd from 28 jan to 5th fb 
so tell me plan to complete organic part and also revise all the portion.
Also i aint able to remember the reactions. Please give me trick to remember the reactions. You have told earlier but i didnt understood what you said. 
So please explain the trick with the example.
Thank You.
2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum