hi, this is shivanshi....m preparin for jee 2011..... n m in class 11.......firstly i shud tell u that board % doesnt count if u get a rank in the jee......n if u really hav the potental...u will obviously get 85%+ in boards for sitting for the bitsat exam...is anyone gonna ask u ur board 5 if u bcum a wunderkind?an iitian?m preparin for it n m happy that ill nt be wastin 1 precious yr of my lif by falling prey to the famous year drop syndrome.....!ull get graduate at 22!imagine!n god forbid if u dnt get selected,u cn drop the yr bt atlest u hav nt wsted 1 precious attempt of urs....so my suggestion is that u start preparin for ur jee exam n all the very best to u......... 1/23/2010 11:05:48 AM n yes......one more thing....tmh is nt going to do u any gud.......coz matter given in it is too precise....ill suggest u take op tandon or morrison n boyd....boyd language can bother a bit,bt op tandon is truly magical....take op for all the three........bst of luck to u!!!!!! 1/23/2010 11:08:05 AM SIR, WITH HEARTFULL GRATITUDE THIS MAIL WAS SENT TO ME (SAGAR KANDPAL). IN THIS IT IS WRITTEN THAT TMH ORGANIC CHEMITRY IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR IITJEE.TMH PUBLICATIONS BOOK WAS TOLD TO ME BY ER. PRAMOD SIR(IIT ROORKE ALIMNI) AND THIS STUDENT OF CLASS XI HAS WRITTEN TO ME THAT TMH IS NOT GOOD. SIR CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS CORRECT AND WHAT IS WRONG. A CLASS XI STUDENT IS TELLING ME WRONG ABOUT THE BOOK WHICH YOU TOLD ME TO PURCHASE. SIR CAN YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE NO OF THIS STUDENT SO THAT I CAN PRSONALLY TALK TO HER. PRAMOD SIR ALSO GIVE YOUR PRSONEL PHONE NO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!. YOURS FAITHFULLY SAAGAR KANDPAL

hi,    

this is shivanshi....m preparin for jee 2011..... n m in class 11.......firstly i shud tell u that board % doesnt count if u get a rank in the jee......n if u really hav the potental...u will obviously get 85%+ in boards for sitting for the bitsat exam...is anyone gonna ask u ur board 5 if u bcum a wunderkind?an iitian?m preparin for it n m happy that ill nt be wastin 1 precious yr of my lif by falling prey to the famous year drop syndrome.....!ull get graduate at 22!imagine!n god forbid if u dnt get selected,u cn drop the yr bt atlest u hav nt wsted 1 precious attempt of urs....so my suggestion is that u start preparin for ur jee exam n all the very best to u.........

1/23/2010 11:05:48 AM

n yes......one more thing....tmh is nt going to do u any gud.......coz matter given in it is too precise....ill suggest u take op tandon or morrison n boyd....boyd language can bother a bit,bt op tandon is truly magical....take op for all the three........bst of luck to u!!!!!!

1/23/2010 11:08:05 AM

SIR, WITH HEARTFULL GRATITUDE

THIS  MAIL WAS SENT TO ME (SAGAR KANDPAL).

IN THIS IT IS WRITTEN THAT TMH ORGANIC CHEMITRY

IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR IITJEE.TMH PUBLICATIONS BOOK WAS TOLD TO ME BY ER. PRAMOD SIR(IIT ROORKE ALIMNI) AND THIS STUDENT OF CLASS XI

HAS WRITTEN  TO ME THAT TMH IS NOT GOOD.

SIR CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS CORRECT AND WHAT IS WRONG.

A CLASS XI STUDENT IS TELLING ME WRONG ABOUT THE BOOK WHICH YOU TOLD ME TO PURCHASE.

SIR CAN YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE NO OF THIS STUDENT SO THAT I CAN PRSONALLY TALK TO

HER.

PRAMOD SIR ALSO GIVE YOUR PRSONEL PHONE

NO  PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SAAGAR KANDPAL

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
DEAR SAAGAR KANDPAL, I have reported about this to the ASKIITIAN authority. To send the personal mobile no is not allowed by this post method. I will contact soon about this over phone if this website will allow me. You are also correct that this type of responce is not good for experts as well as students also. I am also favor about this step which you are proposing via this mail. I hope that this will solve within 2 days. With regards Pramod IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free