SIR IT ‘S VERY URGENT PLEASAE!!!!!!! READ THE WHOLE MATTER CAREFULLY SIR PLEASE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!. Respected sir, With heartfull gratitude, Sir (Pramod sir) you told me to purchase organic chemistry of TMH PUBLICATIONS. In market separate organic chemistry of TMH publications is not available. In market TMH publications book consisits of all three branches(physical,inorganic,organic). Sir there is not separate book of organic chemistry of TMH PUBLICATIONS. Sir my father and mother always scold me because they are saying that if I prepare for IIT JEE then I will get fail in boards because sir I keep on studying JEE books and in order to read one chapter it takes a lot of time and because of this I am not able to work Much for the boards and sir my marks in school examination are less. Sir are board percentages really countable for exams like (IIT JEE,AIEEE) Except for BITSAT. I f I bring percentage in the range from (84% to 89%) sir, then these percentages are Ok for board percentages and in future I will not be affected by these or not,sir tell me. THANKING YOU, Yours truly, SAGAR KANDPAL

SIR IT ‘S  VERY URGENT  PLEASAE!!!!!!!  READ THE WHOLE MATTER CAREFULLY      SIR    PLEASE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!.

Respected sir,

With heartfull gratitude,

Sir (Pramod sir) you told me to purchase organic chemistry of TMH PUBLICATIONS.    

In market separate organic chemistry of TMH publications is not available. In market TMH publications book consisits of all three branches(physical,inorganic,organic).

Sir there is not separate book of organic chemistry of   TMH PUBLICATIONS.

Sir my father and mother always scold me because they are saying that if I prepare for IIT JEE then I will get fail in boards because sir I keep on studying JEE books and in order to read one chapter  it takes a lot of time  and because of this I am not able to work

Much for the boards and sir my marks in school examination are less.

Sir are board percentages  really countable  for exams like     (IIT JEE,AIEEE)

Except  for  BITSAT.

I f  I bring percentage in the range from (84% to 89%) sir, then these percentages are

Ok for board percentages and  in future I will not be affected by these or not,sir tell me.

THANKING YOU,

Yours truly,

SAGAR KANDPAL

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear sagar kandpal

Board percentage are only required of qualifing purpose .if you have 60% marks in your 12th standard then you are eligible for IIT JEE. otherwise board percentage does not contribute in the prepration of IT JEE merit list.

in future during campus placement many companies allow only those candidate who have first division through out 10th standard (but only few companies) .

Prepration for IIT JEE by self study is very difficult and time consuming .I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for IIT JEE.

and for books check link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

shivanshi asthana
23 Points
14 years ago

hi,    

this is shivanshi....m preparin for jee 2011..... n m in class 11.......firstly i shud tell u that board % doesnt count if u get a rank in the jee......n if u really hav the potental...u will obviously get 85%+ in boards for sitting for the bitsat exam...is anyone gonna ask u ur board 5 if u bcum a wunderkind?an iitian?m preparin for it n m happy that ill nt be wastin 1 precious yr of my lif by falling prey to the famous year drop syndrome.....!ull get graduate at 22!imagine!n god forbid if u dnt get selected,u cn drop the yr bt atlest u hav nt wsted 1 precious attempt of urs....so my suggestion is that u start preparin for ur jee exam n all the very best to u.........

shivanshi asthana
23 Points
14 years ago

n yes......one more thing....tmh is nt going to do u any gud.......coz matter given in it is too precise....ill suggest u take op tandon or morrison n boyd....boyd language can bother a bit,bt op tandon is truly magical....take op for all the three........bst of luck to u!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free