I have my KVPY Exam on 27th October. And I dont have any grip on the most important topic of Chemistry: ORGANIC! I havent been taught Organic yet at school. Any Help to understand Organic Chemistry the best i can.??? I tried Morrison n Boyd And I felt like giving up! Any easy simple book for beginners????

I have my KVPY Exam on 27th October. And I dont have any grip on the most important topic of Chemistry: ORGANIC! I havent been taught Organic yet at school. Any Help to understand Organic Chemistry the best i can.??? I tried Morrison n Boyd And I felt like giving up! Any easy simple book for beginners????

Grade:11

2 Answers

vikash kumar
20 Points
10 years ago

just go through NCERT chemistry of XIth and XIIth, it will give you sufficient information of organic in this less time, but complete your good topics from physical and inorganic at hand so that you don''t miss questions from these topics.

Thanks & Regards
Vikash Kumar, 
askIITians Faculty
B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Vikash Kumar
36 Points
10 years ago

just go through NCERT chemistry of XIth and XIIth, it will give you sufficient information of organic in this less time, but complete your good topics from physical and inorganic at hand so that you don''''t miss questions from these topics.

Thanks & Regards
Vikash Kumar, 
askIITians Faculty
B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free