I wanna buy a book of organic chemistry.There are 3 books by M.S. Chouhan.I am confused which one to buy "Organic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced by Solomons and Fryhles" or "Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry" or "Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry".I want a book which has good level and many questions and moreover suitable for both JEE Mains and JEE Advance.

I wanna buy a book of organic chemistry.There are 3 books by M.S. Chouhan.I am confused which one to buy "Organic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced by Solomons and Fryhles" or "Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry" or "Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry".I want a book which has good level and many questions and moreover suitable for both JEE Mains and JEE Advance.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pankaj
askIITians Faculty 131 Points
9 years ago
You should go forOrganic Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced by Solomons and Fryhles,If you want to purchase any one of them. But it would be the best option to purchaseJEE Main and Advanced by Solomons and Fryhles andAdvanced Problems in Organic Chemistry both.
Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Singh
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free