im a little weak in organic chemistry ... could you please give me some tips to improve my standard of solving questions

im a little weak in organic chemistry ... could you please give me some tips to improve my standard of solving questions 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pankaj
askIITians Faculty 131 Points
9 years ago
In order to understand and topic of organic chemistry try to understand the concepts of behind them. First of all go through the chapter "some basic concepts or organic chemistry" of your NCERT text book number of times and try to understand all the concepts. After that study the same topic i.e. "general organic chemistry"
from other books. You can refer to the study material of askiitians.com also Here we prove you the study material in easy to understand language along with the related videos to make the study more easy for you.
Try to understand the concepts of organic chemistry. Once you do this, things will become easy for you after that try to solve easy question of organic chemistry, You can start with the solved examples and then move to the difficult one.
All the best!!!
Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Singh
askIITians Faculty
Pankaj
askIITians Faculty 131 Points
9 years ago
n order to understand and topic of organic chemistry try to understand the concepts of behind them. First of all go through the chapter "some basic concepts or organic chemistry" of your NCERT text book number of times and try to understand all the concepts. After that study the same topic i.e. "general organic chemistry"
from other books. You can refer to the study material of askiitians.com also Here we prove you the study material in easy to understand language along with the related videos to make the study more easy for you.
Try to understand the concepts of organic chemistry. Once you do this, things will become easy for you after that try to solve easy question of organic chemistry, You can start with the solved examples and then move to the difficult one.
All the best!!!
Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Singh
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free