I have completed most of the other topics. Only Organic needs to be done(without GOC and isomerism). Do I have enough time. Can you pls suggest me some good book for that?

I have completed most of the other topics. Only Organic needs to be done(without GOC and isomerism). Do I have enough time. Can you pls suggest me some good book for that?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Varun Harnathka
38 Points
11 years ago

I would suggest you to use S.Chand to strengthen your basics and first solve all the problems from this book.

After you are thorough with the basics, do the problems from O.P Tandon and you will be well prepared. 

Revanth - -
36 Points
11 years ago

DEAR VISHAL 

DEFINITELY U MUST DO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BCZ FROM ORGANIC CHEMISTRY U WILL GET ATLEAST 40% . BUT IT IS TOUGHEST OF ALL BUT IF U UNDERSTAND IT WELL IT''S NOT DIFFICULT ITS EASIER WHEN U ARE THOROUGH WITH BASIC CONCEPTS QUESTIONS AND ALL ARE INTERRELATED I SUGGEST U OP TANDON AND RC MUKHERJEE   

IF U LIKE MY ANSWER PLEASE APPROVE IT

yaswanth kumar madugula
41 Points
11 years ago

As well as i am concerned that Amazon.comand chemical forums these 2 website are very very useful to learn Organic easily.Actuall i am studying in RGUKT,IIIT,NUZVID.So we are preparing from these 2 websites commanly sir.

in most sir,

Title: Advanced Organic Chemistry, Fourth Edition - Part B
Author: Richard J. Sundberg
Description: Carey and Sundberg has been the standard first-year grad. student text for a long time.  Personally, I don''t like it that much.  There is a lot of good information, but I found the writing really bland and inaccessible.  I pretty much only use C&S to look up some raw data, not for explanation of concepts.  I might be in the minority on that though.

Foe Example,in most of books Richard J.Sundberg.his books are very very useful to learn the organic chemistry sir.

Thank U Sir,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free