My daughter is a 2nd year intermediate student in MPC. She is taking IIT coaching at chaitanya college at vijayawada as hostler there.she is very busy there at hostel. she is very poor in organic chemistry. she have 20 days holidays from may 9th may 29. she will come to our house in those holidays. I want to give her best IIT Chemistrty Interactive material particularly in Organic chemistry which will help her in getting expertise in that subject. Can you please give such interactive materials particularly in organic chemistry to utilise the same in her 20 days holidays only. we will bear its cost what ever cost it may be. Vukkum JanardhanaRao jana124816@gmail.com

My daughter is a 2nd year intermediate student in MPC. She is taking IIT coaching at chaitanya college at vijayawada as hostler there.she is very busy there at hostel. she is very poor in organic chemistry. she have 20 days holidays from may 9th may 29. she will come to our house in those holidays. I want to give her best IIT Chemistrty Interactive material particularly in Organic chemistry which will help her in getting expertise in that subject. Can you please give such interactive materials particularly in organic chemistry to utilise the same in her 20 days holidays only. we will bear its cost what ever cost it may be.

Vukkum JanardhanaRao

jana124816@gmail.com

Grade:

1 Answers

pankaj kumar raman
51 Points
11 years ago

the best for that will be mtg-aieee chemistry

that is an awesome book for revision of all yhe topics of chemistry

all the best

Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?