sir pls tell me how to do the whole of organic chemistry again i am entering 12th right now and totally blank also feeling frightened on seeing morrison boyd should i rather do solomons???

sir pls tell me how to do the whole of organic chemistry again

i am entering 12th right now and totally blank

also feeling frightened on seeing morrison boyd

should i rather do solomons???

Grade:

2 Answers

PRIYANKA TATA ASKIITIAN
78 Points
13 years ago

Dear naman,

as u said that you have done organic once,let us assume that you are now acquainted with the topics..u just need a proper plan to do the topics in it individually...so dont get scared...be aware of the point that organic chemistry is as volatile as petrol so you are expected to do a lot of practice...slowly start with theory part from morrison/wade and later solve the problems from ms chauhan which is on par with iit jee syllabus...as you have one year in hand , dont get tensed and with PROPER PLANNING,do practise giving more importance to basic funda(concepts)....also write part tests for organic so that you will be confident at later stages.

priyanka tata

surbhi dahiya
14 Points
13 years ago

for the proper revision of organic chemistry start ur revision fron GOC from ur notes . then solve the questioons based on it from net mock chapter wise papers . then satart the chapter revision from ur own referwence notes and practise lot of question . dont go for tougher book for revision.

me too is going appear for jee 2011. thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free