1.how to verify the molecules are enantiomers? . please teach me with some more examples mam. 2.Define crams rule.To apply cram'’s rule and indicate newman projection, sawhorse, fischer forms of the following reaction. 1.C 6 H 5 --CH--CH 3 --CHO in the presence of HCN gives ? 2. C 6 H 5 --C--H--CH 3 --CHO + MeMgI gives ? ​3. C 6 H 5 --CH--CH 3 --CO--CH 3 +LiAlH 4 gives? ​4. C 2 H 5 --C--H--Me--CHO + HCN gives ? ​3. write R and S configuration in the form of absolute configuration,fischer projection formula and perspective formula of alanine , glyceraldehyde, glycerol, 2-iodo-1-propanethiol, lactonitrile, 2-iodo-1-propanol, 2-aminopropanoic acid. ​4.How to assign E,Z configuration of the compounds. Please teach me with more examples mam. 5.Draw stereoisomeric products formation of addition of bromine in cyclohexene. 6.A sample of (S)-2-butanol has an observed rotation of +1.03 .the measurement was made with a 1.0 M solution of (S)-2-butanol in a sample container that is 10cm long. what is specific rotation of (S)-2-butanol. Here i have so many doubts Mam.So kindly clear me all the questions mam. It will be helpful for me mam.

1.how to verify the molecules are enantiomers? . please teach me with some more examples mam.

2.Define crams rule.To apply cram'’s rule and indicate newman projection, sawhorse, fischer forms of the following reaction.
1.C6 H5  --CH--CH3  --CHO in the presence of HCN gives ?

2. C6 H5 --C--H--CH3  --CHO + MeMgI gives ?
​3. C6 H5 --CH--CH3 --CO--CH3  +LiAlH4   gives?
​4.  C2 H5 --C--H--Me--CHO +  HCN gives ?

​3. write R and S configuration in the form of absolute configuration,fischer projection formula and perspective formula of  alanine , glyceraldehyde, glycerol, 2-iodo-1-propanethiol, lactonitrile, 2-iodo-1-propanol, 2-aminopropanoic acid.

​4.How to assign E,Z configuration of the compounds. Please teach me with more examples mam. 

5.Draw stereoisomeric products formation of addition of bromine in cyclohexene.

6.A sample of (S)-2-butanol has an observed rotation of +1.03 .the measurement was made with a 1.0 M solution of (S)-2-butanol in a sample container that is 10cm long. what is specific rotation of (S)-2-butanol.

Here i have so many doubts Mam.So kindly clear me all the questions mam. It will be helpful for me mam.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ravleen Kaur
askIITians Faculty 1452 Points
5 years ago
Please go through our revision notes, it will help to solve your questions.

https://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-isomerism/

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free