which is the most scoring topic in jee mains???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

which is the most scoring topic in jee mains???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Grade:12

5 Answers

Kruthik
119 Points
6 years ago
According to me, Organic Chemistry is the most scoring and easiest chapter for JEE Mains, and if you are thorough with organic chemistry, it’d be great for you.
shree patil
13 Points
6 years ago
according to me in organic is easy as we are prompt to rot learning and understanding sooo...................
Pushpendra Malav
37 Points
6 years ago
While preparing for the JEE exam it is very important to know the syllabus and exam pattern along with the chapter wise wieghtage.
I think physical and organic chemistry is the easiest in chemistry while some chapters in mathematics are very easy like Algebra.
you can check out the important chapters which carry more wieghtage  in JEE Mains exam. and prepare accordingly.
You must prepare those chapters which required less preparation but are very scoring.

sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
Maths-sequence and series,quadratic equation and straight line are most easy.Chemistry-organic chemistry.Physics-Mechanics some chp ,Optics and modern physics
Rishabh Ranjan
63 Points
6 years ago
According to me, in Mathematics, Algebra and trigonometry are the most scoring topics as they are very easy. Also, differential calculus is somewhat easy.
In Physics, Mechanics, Oscillations and Modern physics are easier topics and hence, more scoring
In Chemistry, Physical and Organic chemistry are easier topics.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free