MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12

which is the most scoring topic in jee mains???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 years ago

Answers : (5)

Kruthik
119 Points

According to me, Organic Chemistry is the most scoring and easiest chapter for JEE Mains, and if you are thorough with organic chemistry, it’d be great for you.
one year ago
shree patil
13 Points

according to me in organic is easy as we are prompt to rot learning and understanding sooo...................
one year ago
Pushpendra Malav
37 Points

While preparing for the JEE exam it is very important to know the syllabus and exam pattern along with the chapter wise wieghtage.
I think physical and organic chemistry is the easiest in chemistry while some chapters in mathematics are very easy like Algebra.
you can check out the important chapters which carry more wieghtage  in JEE Mains exam. and prepare accordingly.
You must prepare those chapters which required less preparation but are very scoring.

one year ago
sahil
142 Points
							Maths-sequence and series,quadratic equation and straight line are most easy.Chemistry-organic chemistry.Physics-Mechanics some chp ,Optics and modern physics

one year ago
Rishabh Ranjan
63 Points

According to me, in Mathematics, Algebra and trigonometry are the most scoring topics as they are very easy. Also, differential calculus is somewhat easy.
In Physics, Mechanics, Oscillations and Modern physics are easier topics and hence, more scoring
In Chemistry, Physical and Organic chemistry are easier topics.
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution