sir, i am very confused about the topics for the iit(mains,advanced). can you give me a clarity

sir, i am very confused about the topics for the iit(mains,advanced). can you give me a clarity

Grade:

2 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago
Jee Advance 2014 syllabus:
complex number,quadratic eq.,progressions,trigonometry,geometry,differential calculas,integral calculas,vectors.
measurement,experiment based on vernier calipers,gravity,young modulas, specific heat,optics, wave,resistance and capicitance, mechanics,electricity and magnetism,modern physics.
conncept of atom,dalton theory,mole concept, chemical eqs.,oxodation and reduction ,numerical based on mole conecpt,molarity,molality,normlaity,organic chemistry ,organic chemistry.

IIT JEE mains 2014 syllabus:
vector,probability,3d geometry,matrices,determinants,indifinite integral,limit.,sets relations and functions,definite integral,complex number,permutations and combination.
straight line ,parabola,circlesellepse,hyperbola,,differentiability,diff,eqs.,properties of traingle,derivative,inverse trigonometry,trigonometry.
electricity,electrostatics,optics,shm,thermodynamics,magnetism,laws of motion gravitaion,capicitance and resistance,kinetic theory of gases.
chemical kinetics ,chemical bonding,transition elements, s block elements,p block elements,chemical equalibrium,coordination compund,redox reactions,carboxylic acis and derivativs,alcohols,phenols,eathers,aldehyde,alkane,alkene,alkyne,alkane,ketones,surface chemistry,electrochemistry,priodic classification,atomic structure, polymers,nuclear chemistry.
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIITians Faculty
Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
I think you should only try to follow the routine told by your coaching centre.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free