One of my friends daughter has got a score of 86.5 percentile in JEE. The minimum eligibility for JEE under OBC category is declared as 74%. She is eligible to register herself under OBC category, however, she didn't declare herself as OBC but as GE while submitting her application form. My question is, retrospectively, did she have any possibility to declare herself as under OBC category while or before getting in to the counselling? She is from a village. I agree that she made a mistake and her dad seeks someone help to fill the application form. Your valuable comments will be much appreciated and helpful for her carrier.

One of my friends daughter has got a score of 86.5 percentile in JEE.  The minimum eligibility for JEE under OBC category is declared as 74%. She is eligible to register herself under OBC category, however, she didn't declare herself as OBC but as GE while submitting her application form.
My question is, retrospectively, did she have any possibility to declare herself as under OBC category while or before getting in to the counselling? She is from a village. I agree that she made a mistake and her dad seeks someone help to fill the application form. 
Your valuable comments will be much appreciated and helpful for her carrier.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

rushil
18 Points
4 years ago
this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  
Arvind
18 Points
3 years ago
this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  this website for questions based on the topic covered in entrance exams only. please maintain the decorum.  

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free