My JEE mains 2017 air26177 what can I get which nit I get or best govt.engg.collage

My JEE mains 2017 air26177 what can I get which nit I get or best govt.engg.collage

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi neeraj
You are requested to use college predictor for this as it will tell you the best option available for you with this rank.Please visit:
Regards Sahil
deeptia452
12 Points
6 years ago

IIT JEE exam, the subject cut off is slightly high so you need to give proper attention to all the subjects otherwise you may not clear the exam. Before starting the preparation of IIT JEE, must check its syllabus and understand the weightage of the questions that are usually asked in the exam. In every year the pattern of IIT exam get changed, so don't follow any exam pattern while doing preparation of IIT exam. Nowadays, best video lectures for iit jee are very popular on internet and thousand of students are taking their help to clear their doubts. The best part of these video lectures is that they are absolutely free and can solve your problems at any time. IIT JEE video lectures are result oriented methods of preparation and it covers all the all PCM topics. For clearing IIT JEE exam it is very important to build a strong conceptual understanding of advanced-level topics and these iit jee maths video lectures will help you to boost up your basic concepts. And for this, you don't need to go anywhere, you can prepare for JEE completely at your convenience pace. If you found one video difficult then you can switch to other and can rewind, replay, pause and stop these videos according to your requirement. There are various best video lectures for IIT JEE are available, you can also download these videos to your laptop and mobile phones and can watch it when you are out of network range.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free