Motivations aside, how can I write JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019 if I have foreign secondary school education (US) and foreign B.S. engineering degree (US) and foreign citizenship (US) and OCI status and one parent who is NRI and another who is OCI. DOB is on or after October 1, 1994 Is there a way to bypass JEE Main exam and take JEE Advanced as a "foreign national" in 2019?

Motivations aside, how can I write JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019 if I have foreign secondary school education (US) and foreign B.S. engineering degree (US) and foreign citizenship (US) and OCI status and one parent who is NRI and another who is OCI. DOB is on or after October 1, 1994

Is there a way to bypass JEE Main exam and take JEE Advanced as a "foreign national" in 2019? 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

lol
16 Points
6 years ago
You can apply online on the jeemain or advanced site which will open the next year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Siddharth Singh
100 Points
6 years ago
You can apply online on the jeemain or advanced site which will open the next year.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free