I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in remaining 30 days I am week in certain topics of maths How to study and wht books to refer for strgthening concepts and I am having FIITJEE PACKAGE and other arihant series how to avoid negative marks in the exam Inorganic chemistry i am losing marks by doing silly mistake how to over come kindly give ur valuable tips kind

1. I s NCERT text book  to be revised for jee advanced 2015
  2. most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths
how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in remaining 30 days
I am week in  certain topics of maths How to study and wht books to refer for strgthening  concepts and I am having FIITJEE PACKAGE and other arihant series 

how to avoid negative marks in the exam

Inorganic chemistry  i am losing marks by doing silly mistake  how to over come
kindly give ur valuable tips 
kind  

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked
2. Important Topics for Physics Paper

Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this paper.Top 100 IIT JEE Rankers and embibe Subject Matter Expertshave created a list of most important topics that every student must pay more attention to.

Mechanics –

Even though it is not the most scoring topic of Physics, Mechanics still forms the major portion in terms of marks. Therefore, candidates should pay heed to this topic. You should concentrate more on scoring topics likeOptics, Electricity and Magnetism.

Kinematics –

In Mechanics,Kinematics and Particle Dynamicsare the important topics. Questions from these topics are generally asked in the exam. Therefore, revise these topics thoroughly.

Electricity –

If we go with general trends,Mechanics, Magnetism and Electricityare the most important topics in terms of the number of questions asked in the previous year’s papers.

Thermodynamics –

It is important from both Physics and Chemistry perspective. It is wise to coverWave Opticsfirst under the ‘Optics’ topic.

Topics that Carry Maximum Weightage

As per trend noticed in JEE Advanced exam physics papers, the following topics carried maximum weightage. Therefore, it is wise to revise them a little more.

Modern Physics
Optics
Heat and Thermodynamics and Waves and Sound
Measurement and Errors
Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism.

JEE Main 2015 Mathematics Important Topics

Mr. Shailendra Maheshwari, Director- Career Pointsuggests following Important Topics of MathematicsforJEE Main 2015 Preparation-

Conic Section

P&C

Probability

Quadratic Equation

Definite Integration

Differential Equation

Vector and 3D

Complex Number

Now do practice of previous years papers, it would be very helpfull......
VAISHNAVI BATHINA
130 Points
8 years ago
FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS 
FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE
YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free