i am very weak in mathematics how i complete and crack at least jee mains please help me very very weak in maths i cant understand ,, which book is better,.... how to study … ony 4 months left out

i am very weak in mathematics how i complete and crack at least jee mains please help me 
very very weak in maths i cant understand ,, which book is better,.... how to study … ony 4 months left out 

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
You can refer to R.D. Sharma book for Maths as it is good. Only do questions of basic and intermedicate level from it and not go for advance level questions now only. But always first go for NCERT Questions.
One more thing your success rate in maths is proportional to your practice level. So practice hard. It will make you perfect in it. And do not think that you are weak in it. Just thing you are not strong in it. Both the statements will effect you mentally and you will have a increase in your performance level if you stick to second statement
Akankshya
46 Points
6 years ago
First of all practise all the questions done in your classes ...ask your doubts to your teachers...practise all the examples of rd sharma book..discuss questions with your friends..they can help you more..first clear your concepts by practising then prepare tough one`s for entrance.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free