HI SIR I WANT MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR JEE MAINS , AND WHAT THINGS WE HAVE TO DO FOR JEE MAINS TO CRACK EASILY,AND HOW MANY HOURS WE HAVE TO STUDY , ONE THING IM A LONG TERM STUDENT ND MY TARGET TO CRACK JEE MAINS WITH TOP RANK, PLS GUID ME WITH UR TIPS

HI SIR I WANT MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR JEE MAINS , AND WHAT THINGS WE HAVE TO DO FOR JEE MAINS TO CRACK EASILY,AND HOW MANY HOURS WE HAVE TO STUDY , ONE THING IM A LONG TERM STUDENT ND MY TARGET TO CRACK JEE MAINS WITH TOP RANK, PLS GUID ME WITH UR TIPS

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1230 Points
5 years ago
You need to study regularly covering 1 topic from PCM everyday along with solving MCQ related to the done topic. Go through previous years' IIT JEE papers and figure out which topics have more weightage and study accordingly.
Give all the three subjects(Math, Physics and Chem) equal importance since you need to fare well in all the three of them in order to boost up your rank.
You need to practice different types of problems as many as you can lay your hands on.
Vey important is to Stick only to a few books during your preparation.
Make a plan. Set yourself some deadlines for each topic and try to get them done. It doesn't really matter how long you study, what matters is what and how much you study.
Keep revising your concepts once in a while and take practice tests on each topic you finished studying.
If you can afford, enroll yourself in a nationwide Mock test series and keep a track on how you are faring against the competition.
akash dutta
109 Points
5 years ago
You ve to study all the topics well before time
You just have to study to crack it easily
You should devote 7 8 hours atleast

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free