HELLO sir im a student of rgukt basar(IIIT) i want to crack IIT 2020 and my target is to do only CSE in NIT warangal or IIT bombay and im studying inter 1 st year (puc 1) and i started my preparation for iit from december 2018 and im solving the problems of narayana jee mains books 38 th edition so hope you understand about me and in summer i want to go coaching in hyderabad, is it ? useful sir and im getting a lot of doubts while solving the problems will you solve my problems. and one more thing IIT syllabus only 12 th grade or including 11 th ALSO what is minimum percentile for any iit cse branch OR NIT WRANGAL CSE AND IS narayana is enough for jee main and what should i do sir please help me

HELLO sir im a student of rgukt basar(IIIT)
i want to crack IIT 2020
and my target is to do only CSE  in
NIT warangal or IIT bombay and im studying inter 1st year (puc 1)
and i started my preparation for iit from december 2018 and im solving the problems  of narayana jee mains books  38th edition  so hope you understand about me and in summer i want to go coaching in hyderabad, is it ? useful sir  and im getting a lot of doubts while solving the problems  will  you solve my problems. and one more thing IIT syllabus only 12th grade or including 11th ALSO  what is minimum percentile for any iit cse branch OR NIT WRANGAL CSE  AND IS narayana is enough for jee main and what should i do sir please help me

Grade:11

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student
IIT JEE has syllabus of 11th and 12th both.

You can post your queries here, askIITians forum expert will try to solve them.

Good luck

Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free