hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

Grade:12

5 Answers

anurag bhattacharjee
42 Points
10 years ago
No,these books are not sufficient.You need to refer many more books like mole concept book by bharti publication,Moresion and void(organic chemistry),questions and solutions of last 30 years IITJEE papers,Mathematics book by A.DAS GUPTA(TATA MACG. PUBLICATION) and many more standard books to clear your concepts upto JEE heights.
Kamlesh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 60 Points
10 years ago
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these books do more and more problems of physics ,chemistry and maths for that 26 years papers of iit will be more helpful to select in IIT. rivision is must for cracking any exams.best of luck .

thanks&regards
Kamlesh kumar
askIITians faculty
lokesh palingi
44 Points
10 years ago
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these books do more and more problems of physics ,chemistry and maths for that 26 years papers of iit will be more helpful to select in IIT. rivision is must for cracking any exams.best of luck
Parvez ali
askIITians Faculty 47 Points
10 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha publication for problem solving and concept building.

Thanks & Regards
Parvez Ali
askIITians Faculty
Btech
ISM Dhanbad

Amit Nardiya
askIITians Faculty 24 Points
10 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it would be better to refer better book (Like MTG, HCV, TMH, Arihant publication) for IIT Jee preparation.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit Nardiya,
askIITians faculty.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free