Hello. I am a student from Vadodara,Gujarat. I have just started my class 12th preparation and am planning to write BITSAT 2018. I am sure that I will master my class 12th concepts. But the problem is that my class 11th concepts are not that clear due to some reasons and BITSAT will also test my class 11th concepts. So, I wanted to ask that can I crack BITSAT in one year? If yes, than how? And please provide in which topic sequence can I start my preparation. I am ready to do whatever it takes. Please help....

Hello. I am a student from Vadodara,Gujarat. I have just started my class 12th preparation and am planning to write BITSAT 2018. I am sure that I will master my class 12th concepts. But the problem is that my class 11th concepts are not that clear due to some reasons and BITSAT will also test my class 11th concepts. So, I wanted to ask that can I crack BITSAT in one year? If yes, than how? And please provide in which topic sequence can I start my preparation. I am ready to do whatever it takes. Please help....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear parag 
donot worry , u have enough time with you , in bitsat , u required 1 thing – time management , they doesnot test so much difficulty level , only moderate level questhey will ask , just u need to attempt maximum , and make sure to minimise the error , beacuse u need high cutoff for comp sci in pilani . 
so, use this summer vacation to master the 11th concept , frst of all u have to revise the formula and imp concepts from ncert , then go with mtg bitsat explorer . 
their its mentioned which chapter have how much weightage , so, you can go acc to that . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free