WHAT ARE THE MOST SCORING TOPICS IN IIT.IS THERE ANY SINCERE WAY TO ADJUST WITH SCHOOL COURSE AND PREPARING FOR IIT-JEEE IN CLASS XII?SIR, PLEASE HELP ME OUT. HOW MUCH TIME I MUSE DEVOTE FOR PREPARTION?

WHAT ARE THE MOST SCORING TOPICS IN IIT.IS THERE ANY SINCERE WAY TO ADJUST WITH SCHOOL COURSE AND PREPARING FOR IIT-JEEE IN CLASS XII?SIR, PLEASE HELP ME OUT. HOW MUCH TIME I MUSE DEVOTE FOR PREPARTION?

Grade:

1 Answers

askiitianexpert charu-iitd
32 Points
14 years ago

Dear Avinash,

you need to concentrate on developing your basics, because if you compromise on basics, you will not be able to crack JEE. So there is not much difference in JEE and school preparation. And if you are lagging behind on school front but are performing excellent in coaching then it is fine because till you reach your board level.. you shall complete all the chapters in coaching too.. so this wont cause much of a problem..

but if you are lacking every where.. then it is a caution.. you have to study sincerely.. atleast 5-6 hours a day.. and you can take a break on one of the week days.. and simply solve questions... or just revise something... so that you maintain a positive tension and still remain efficient...

Some of the important topics are:

Maths: calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics: Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry: Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you Want.

We are happy to help you and boost your morale.

Regards,

Askiitian expert,

Charu Nigam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free