Could askIITians.com counselors guide me on the courses that I could opt for once the IIT JEE Advanced 2013 results have been made public?

Could askIITians.com counselors guide me on the courses that I could opt for once the IIT JEE Advanced 2013 results have been made public?

Grade:

1 Answers

Laura Rodriguez
18 Points
10 years ago

The counselors working for askIITians.com are all former IIT alumni and you are bound to benefit from their expertise as they have in-depth knowledge of the courses offered by the different IIT branches in the country. Submit your query to info@askiitians.com or call 0120-4616500 to get in touch with IIT experts.

Are the newly opened branches of IIT good enough or will opting for other institutes are more advisable?

An old established institute has their advantages in experienced faculty and known image in the industry through their alumni circle which helps in placements. If you have confusion in new IITs and top NITs, then go for top NITs otherwise choose new IITs. If you need more clarifications, submit your query to info@askiitians.com or call 0120-4616500. You can visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/jee-advanced/2013/counseling/ for more details.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free