I m in 12 this year and from now i want to prepare some selected topics for iit jee pls suggest me what i have to do from now howzz my time table for studying..

I m in 12 this year and from now i want to prepare some selected topics for iit jee pls suggest me what i have to do from now howzz my time table for studying..

Grade:12

1 Answers

anurag bhattacharjee
42 Points
11 years ago

Initially,you may start with certain topics like sequence and series,alzebra,co-ordinate geometry(2D& 3D),trigonometry,reasoning,probability,permutation and combination as these are relatively much easier topics.In physics,you can prepare for wave optics,waves,heat and thermodynamics,modern physics,kinematics,electo  and magnetics part as these are comparitively easiler than mechanics,ray optics etc but in chemistry try to complete the whole syllabus as relatively it easier to score in chemistry for IIT-JEE.NOW, for getting a good rank in IIT,you need to study atleast 8-12 hrs a day on a regular basis if you are really serious and should cover some parts of all the 3 subjects everyday. BEST OF LUCK from myself ,as you didn,t have much time for  the next year.

If you like my answer please approve it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free