Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Arjun,

you will have to take care of three things

• 12 Board exams
  • ISEET Main exam - comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning
  • ISEET Advanced - problem solving with Science and Maths

Coming to your question, it is not yet completely known what kind of questions will be asked in ISEET Main exam. But let me explain in general what comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning mean.

Comprehension

In comprehension, a passage of text is given followed by some questions related to the passage. These questions test your understanding of the passage. This understanding comes from the interaction between the words and how you can ingest these words.

Critical Thinking

Critical thinking is the process of thinking whether a claim is true, false; sometimes true, or partly true. This is achieved by

• understanding the logical connections between given things
  • identifying and evaluating arguments
  • detecting inconsistencies and common mistakes in reasoning
  • solving problems systematically

Logical Reasoning

There are three kinds of logical reasoning -

• Deduction
  • Induction
  • Abduction

Heres an example -

Tanmay is older than Esha. Sawan is older than Tnmay. Esha is older than Sawan. If the first two statements are true, the third statement is

A. true B. false C. uncertain

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free