Sir, I have done Modern Physics, Optics and waves, SHM,heat and thermodynamics in Physics and in Chemistry I have done whole organic and inorganic and in maths I have done co-ordinate,calculus,permutation,trigonometry So after doing all these chapters can I clear IIT exam and get admission in IIT delhi.

Sir,

I have done Modern Physics, Optics and waves, SHM,heat and thermodynamics in Physics and in Chemistry I have done whole organic and inorganic and in maths I have done co-ordinate,calculus,permutation,trigonometry 

So after doing all these chapters can I clear IIT exam and get admission in IIT delhi.

Grade:

3 Answers

nikhil arora
54 Points
12 years ago

i will not advice you to do any new chapter at this time. just try to be perfect in the topics u already done and maybe u can crack iit with good rank.

Vinayak Gupta
56 Points
12 years ago

As you have stated on the question that you have completed the mentioned topics.

i just wanted to ask whether you have solved the previous year iit jee and aieee questions and many sample papers regarding the topics mentioned above and have a brief knowledge about the topics.

If yes , then I am sure that you will answer all the questions regarding the above topics correctly and you can easily score more than 300 in the jee 2012 paper and most probably get chemical engineering in IIT Delhi if your marks are above 310.

If you have not done the practise of the previous year questions then I would recommend you to do it as quick as you can and there is no need to focus on the other topics as you have a very less time for the exam. The topics you have covered are important ones .

Hence , I would suggest you to strengthen the topics you have already covered and give your best during the exam.

GOOD LUCK !

Approve the answer if helpful.

Arnab Mandal
18 Points
12 years ago
no.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free