sir, i wanna become an iitian but iam confused with the level of difficulty of maths and chemistry of jee. also i am a shy person always hesistating to ask my doubts since i am a student of jk bose.i think cbse and icse students more knowledeable than me.can my wish be fulfilled?how should i remove my hesistation?i am an aakashian,plse suggest me some tips to build my self confidence and also for strong iit jee preparation.kindly also tell me best books for preparation of iit jee

sir, i wanna become an iitian but iam confused with the level of difficulty of maths and chemistry of jee. also i am a shy person always hesistating to ask my doubts since i am a student of jk bose.i think cbse and icse students more knowledeable than me.can my wish be fulfilled?how should i remove my hesistation?i am an aakashian,plse suggest me some tips to build my self confidence and also for strong iit jee preparation.kindly also tell me best books for preparation of iit jee

Grade:

2 Answers

omkar deepak borkar
54 Points
12 years ago

Dear Priyanka,

If u get shy now u will regret later because in the initial 3months whatever is being taught marks the basic foundation of ur subjects.if u get shy to ask in front of the entire class then ask him ur doughts over email or aftr the class gets over.

And also iit isnt difficult the thing is tht iit asks conceptual questions and not any hard questions.

its a matter of concept.just remove tht fear of urs.because most of the students dont prepare conceptually they find the exam difficult.

Yes u are right the cbse students are more knowledeable than ssc students but the iit coaching classes always start from basics.

If u worry u will never b able to get into iit.Dont worry think of iit as a accomplishable challenge.U will surely get into iit.

For physics use:H C Verma;Resnick Halliday Krane.

For Maths use:CBSE books.

For Chemistry use:Op Tandon.

"Dont leave iit after november" <u will understand meaning of this sentanc aftr november..Dont commit this mistake ever.

Anyways best of luck.!!!!!!

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Priyanka,

Whenever somebody prepares for IIT-JEE, just always be with THREE THINGS:

First is: BUILDING THE CONCEPTS,

Second is: PROPER APPLICATIONS OF CONCEPTS

Third is: PRACTICE.

Check the link below for the books :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free