what are scoring topics in maths in iit jee entrance exam ....... and how many will it come in the entrance exam ... please help me out with this .......thanks @@@@@@@@@@@

what are scoring topics in maths in iit jee entrance exam ....... and how many will it come in the entrance exam ... please help me out with this .......thanks @@@@@@@@@@@

Grade:11

3 Answers

Vishaal Mohan
17 Points
12 years ago

Calculus is by far the most tested topic in maths. However past experience shows that questions in complex numbers can be tough. I would advise you to  be thorough with all the topics and concentrate more on calculus

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear satya saieesh,

You cannot say that a particular topic in Mthematics is important for IIT-JEE but there are some topics which are given a little more weightage than the other topics in IIT-JEE Examination !!

Here are some topics in Mathematics that cover 65% of the questions in IIT-JEE

Mathematics :

1.Complex Numbers(Easy & Scoring)

2.3D Geometry(V.Easy & Highly Scoring)

3.Vectors

4.Matrices(V.Easy)

5.Circle,Parabola,Straight lines(Simple & Scoring)

6.Definite Integration(V.Easy & Scoring)

7.Probability

This is 100% Genuine & you can rely on every single piece of information here in this post !

Hope this helped you dear....

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!!

Lokesh
24 Points
10 years ago
YOU CANNOT SAY A PARTICULAR TOPIC WILL BE GIVEN IN IIT EXAM.BUT CHECK IT KEENLY 1. COMPLEX NUMBERS 2.3D GEOMETRY 3.VECTORS 4.MATRICES 5.CIRCLES,PARABOLAS 6.CALCULUS 7.PROBABILITY 8.TRIGONOMETRY

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free