pls tell me the course of IITJEE...........n also the books for preparing it.........i am in class 9 .......is it the right time to prepare for it?????...........................................i also gave NTSE (national level) this year...............my expected marks are 158/200........................can i expect scholarship???????.....................my FTRE rank was AIR 363 with marks 283/405 and RPI IITJEE was 100-200...........................do u see potential in me???? (RPI=rank potential index

pls tell me the course of IITJEE...........n also the books for preparing it.........i am in class 9 .......is it the right time to prepare for it?????...........................................i also gave NTSE (national level) this year...............my expected marks are 158/200........................can i expect scholarship???????.....................my FTRE rank was AIR 363  with marks 283/405 and RPI IITJEE was 100-200...........................do u see potential in me????

(RPI=rank potential index

Grade:9

1 Answers

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

hey shivam....you sure are a brilliant student since scoring 158/200 in ntse exam is no joke.....i hope you ill get the scholarship but a lot depends on changes involved recently in merit rules...cut off usually around 150.....

regarding jee prepration...dont get so much heated up...you are still in nineth standard and you should look forward for 10th board exams rather than jee......regarding course you focus properly on your 9th -10th science course and do thorough studies of course material...take help from refrence books(i find pradeep to be best).....try to gain some extra information from these.....focus on trigonometry, algebra, quardritic eq. mensuration and coordinategeometric part in maths course.

best of luck and don't take too much stress over this issue....real deed ill come in standard 10+1     

Sealed

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free