i had gone through few mock papers but couldnt solve even one of its question. since i am from a state board school, my basic s are too weak. i am struugling. please help me out? i find difficulty in chemical equations.................. PLEASE...................................................................

i had gone through few mock papers but couldnt solve even one of its question. since i am from a state board school, my basic s are too weak. i am struugling. please help me out? i find difficulty in chemical equations..................

PLEASE...................................................................

Grade:

3 Answers

arunesh goswami
19 Points
13 years ago

dont be tensed you can do better as u have no pressure to get into iit 100% you just read the formulas and tommorow try answering the questions from the answers i mean eliminate the wrong answers and belive in ur luck I U HAVE THEN U WILL GET IT NO ONE CN STOP GOOD LUCK even i have my exam tommorow bye

from arunesh

vibhu mittal
14 Points
13 years ago

think creatively and every concept will be clear..

sukeerthi g
14 Points
12 years ago

take down the note points from each chapter and do not be nervous as you may lose out even in the questions you know and leep on revising until you become perfect in that topic all the best 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free