I am a student who is about to pass class XI. I am from aligarh.There are no good coachings available here.So i am doing self study for IIT entrance exam. I want a under 500 rank atleast.So can anybody give me any suggestion related in this concern.I am using Arihant books for study and Physics/chem./maths today for practice.

I am a student who is about to pass class XI. I am from aligarh.There are no good coachings available here.So i am doing self study for IIT entrance exam. I want a under 500 rank atleast.So can anybody give me any suggestion related in this concern.I am using Arihant books for study and Physics/chem./maths today for practice.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pramod J AskiitiansExpert-IIT-B
36 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Getting your basic correct and strong is the shortcut for success JEE.Its not as hard as it sounds.After reading a concept or a chapter of any subject 2 hours a day you have to practice problems on that topic from any preferable IIT-JEE book.These coaching institutes just provide you with those questions but you are the one to come up with solutions.Maintain a regular timetable and follow it with discipline and this is the key for JEE

All the best Neer 

Neer Varshney
76 Points
13 years ago

Thank you very much.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free