sir/madam TILL NOW I AM NOT THAT MUCH SERIOUS ABOUT IIT JEE 2011 BUT HERE IS THE TIME FOR ME TO TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS SO PLEASE TELL SOME TOPICS IN EACH SUBJECT SO THAT I CAN SCORE MARKS PLZZ I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY

sir/madam
TILL NOW I AM NOT THAT MUCH SERIOUS ABOUT IIT JEE 2011 BUT HERE IS THE TIME FOR ME TO TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS SO PLEASE TELL SOME TOPICS IN EACH SUBJECT SO THAT I CAN SCORE MARKS PLZZ I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Most important topics include:

Maths: Calculas,algebra,coordinate geometry

Physics: Mechanics, electricity,magnetism,optics

Chemistry: Physical and organic..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

cancave mirror formula
Aditya Chandrayan
14 Points
13 years ago

see it is going to be very difficult from now to crack jee but u can stll give it a go...go for electricity magnetism optics heat and modern in physics.

complete your inorganic and physical portion in chemistry

and do the algebra and coordinates and 3d in maths go into calculas if you still have the tym...goood luck.

shravan prashant kamat
37 Points
13 years ago

Following are the most scoring topics:- 

Mathematics 

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring 

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus 

Area under curve 

Maxima Minima 

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic 

Trigonometry 

Physics 

Mechanics-Kinematics 

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring 

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction 

Chemistry 

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept 

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series) 

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC) 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free