i am prearing for iit n aieee both but i m not able to manage when i can study 11th n when 12th.....i m bounded by different syllabus in my coaching as well as in my school MVN...so i m not able to undrstnd weather to luk to school iit tests or coaching iit tests??

i am prearing for iit n aieee both but i m not able to manage when i can study 11th n when 12th.....i m bounded by different syllabus in my coaching as well as in my school MVN...so i m not able to undrstnd weather to luk to school iit tests or coaching iit tests??

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Gupta,

Time management is the important thing that one needs to learn.This comes by prioritzing your interrest and you feasiblity.The coaching IIT tests are better than those of the school Tests(in general).So stick to the coaching test.They complete the syllubus soon and you will have time to revise later.Tkae school IIT tests as revision,just attend those test as yuour are about to revise>depending on the score you get in both exams asses yourself and prepare accordlingly.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free