Respected sir , I am a boy who wanted to do medicine till i came to 12 th , but suddenly lost interest in it after i came to 12 th ... The consequence of this was that i lost a years time for the prepartion for IIt - Jee ... I am now sure that i will do engineering . I have read other peoples post before asking this question ......But this is my personal scenario ........... I feel what i need is accurate planning , and then implementation . All sources say that you should be perfect in 60 % of the iit jee syllabus . I request you to let me know , with your experience , which 60 % is the best in terms of marks as well as time needed , since i have only around 7 months for the exam . I have 100 % determination and will power now . I assure you , you advise will not go waste . I will follow it sincerely . . . . P.S - I have to study from scratch ( But i have the capabilty needed ) Thanking you , Ravi

Respected sir ,

I am a boy who wanted to do medicine till i came to 12 th , but suddenly lost interest in it after i came to 12 th ... The consequence of this was that i lost a years time for the prepartion for IIt - Jee ... I am now sure that i will do engineering .

I have read other peoples post before asking this question ......But this is my personal scenario ...........

I feel what i need is accurate planning , and then implementation . All sources say that you should be perfect in 60 % of the iit jee syllabus . I request you to let me know , with your experience , which 60 % is the best in terms of marks as well as time needed , since i have only around 7 months for the exam . I have 100 % determination and will power now . I assure you , you advise will not go waste . I will follow it sincerely . . . .

P.S - I have to study from scratch ( But i have the capabilty needed )

Thanking you ,

Ravi

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ravi

First do Caculus in maths its easy,scoring and you will need in physics also.Then matrices,complex numbers,algebra,vectors.If you do vectors well geometry would be easy.In physics mechanics,modern physics,shm,collisions,optics.You can xpect more qs from electricity and magnetism so better so it also.In chemistry whole physical and complex compunds,metallurgy in inorganic.Organic is like all are same.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free