Sir Myself Saraj Sadanand. I've just passed into +2 and i'm preparing for 2011 JEE, in Narayana Jr. Col. in Hyd.. Sir can u just guide me how to score maximum in the JEE. I will be greatful if you tell me the important topics in all 3 subjects. Truly speaking, i've done no JEE level preperation in Mathematics and Chamistry. Now i've started doing NCERT books for Chemistry, will that be enough for chemistry? And can u tell me the proper planning for completing Mathematics portion, covering only the important and required topics. In the case of Physics, i'm doing H.C. Verma. Which are the important topics in it for which i should spend most of my time? And please do provide me with proper planning for Mathematics, I'm a bit tenced for this subject. Hoping a positive reply.

Sir

Myself Saraj Sadanand. I've just passed into +2 and i'm preparing for 2011 JEE, in Narayana Jr. Col. in Hyd.. Sir can u just guide me how to score maximum in the JEE. I will be greatful if you tell me the important topics in all 3 subjects. Truly speaking, i've done no JEE level preperation in Mathematics and Chamistry. Now i've started doing NCERT books for Chemistry, will that be enough for chemistry? And can u tell me the proper planning for completing Mathematics portion, covering only the important and required topics.

In the case of Physics, i'm doing H.C. Verma. Which are the important topics in it for which i should spend most of my time?

And please do provide me with proper planning for Mathematics, I'm a bit tenced for this subject.

Hoping a positive reply.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

I replied for same question asked by u in anither forum i think

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free