what are the most scoring topics in IIT-Jee Syllabus ? I am an IIT-Jee aspirant from bhopal from Vision Infinity of a 2 year classroom program. Started Just Now !! Please tell me that how to study and what are the ways to study to get a rank under 100 n IIT-Jee ? Also Please give me some keys for scoring high marks ?

what are the most scoring topics in IIT-Jee Syllabus ?

I am an IIT-Jee aspirant from bhopal from Vision Infinity of a 2 year classroom program. Started Just Now !! Please tell me that how to study and what are the ways to study to get a rank under 100 n IIT-Jee ?

Also Please give me some keys for scoring high marks ?

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ankur chouhan,

It all varies and depends on the paper setter of JEE so so my sincer advice is that dont blindly follow the scoring topics like that bcoz if you study those topics only then if then if the paper dont have those topic questions then you may feel bad but any how as per yester years

Maths..Calculus (Differentiation and Intergaral,PDE), Geomerty i .e, 12 th class topics are damn good for JEE

physics : Electricty and magnetism, optics , modern physics, Mechanics

chemistry,All physical chemistry problems and Organics chemistry bcoz in organci chemistry you may not remember so just study the inorganics just 1 month before of the jee exam..

For scoring high marks you need to put a lot of hard work and keep on practising the problems and first under stand the basic concpets and apply the theory while solving the problems and give so many tests in your coaching center..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free