HOW CAN I CRACK IIT 2010 WITHOUT JOINING ANY OF THE COACHING INSTITUTES??? IS IT MANDATORY TO JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUTE?????

HOW CAN I CRACK IIT 2010 WITHOUT JOINING ANY OF THE COACHING INSTITUTES??? IS IT MANDATORY TO JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUTE?????

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nikhil,

you have mentioned in your last post that you are starting afresh as you were busy with school studies till now. The preparation of IIT-JEE is completely different than for preparing for 12th boards. Till 12th you just go on reading and mugging things but here you have a study a problem analyticaly. The problem here make use of lots of concept at a time which can be made easier for you through coaching centres as their pattern of teaching opens one mind and allow him think lots of things at a time and that too too fast. If you feel that its wastage of time going to class, coming back then you can prefer online coaching like we have one at askiitians.com.So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com : www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

If you are confident enough that you could crack it alone tahn you should be regular on magzines like Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics today but one thing i would like you to know that Coaching Institute are for your betterment , if it trains a weak student it also brings a drastic change in the JEErank of the students in comparision to those who prefered self studying.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free