iam going to write iit-jee in 2012 . to get the rank below 100 what should i do starting from now

iam going to write iit-jee in 2012 . to get the rank below 100 what should i do starting from now

Grade:9

4 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Konaki,

You don’t need to worry about that from now itself. Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Join a good coaching institute like BANSAL or VIDYA MANDIR. DO whatever  is told in class.Be regular in classand stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

Hope you give your best.

Thank you.

darshit jasani vinubhai
18 Points
14 years ago

hello.

i am also at the same stage and i am going to give iit jee in 2012.

so please help me and please do give me your some informations.

mine few...

name - darshit jasani

home town - bhavnagar, gujarat.

so please help me out

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi Darshit,

So you are preparing for IIT-JEE 2012, good spirit...

Now for preparation you can start coaching. But as you are a school student , its quite difficult to manage time ..So you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com : www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks !!!

Abhinav R
19 Points
13 years ago

You have time to devote yourself to one topic, do as many questions on it and then revise it every now and then to keep it fresh.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free