Are two atoms of the same element identical? Can water stay liquid below zero degrees Celsius? Can ye a liquid if it's so hard? How do I know if something is an acid so I can avoid eating it?

• Are two atoms of the same element identical?
  • Can water stay liquid below zero degrees Celsius?
  • Can ye a liquid if it's so hard?
  • How do I know if something is an acid so I can avoid eating it?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Arjun Shettigar
15 Points
3 years ago
The atoms of two elements are identical as long as you are not speaking of isotopes or ions.

No water cannot stay liquid below zero degree at normal conditions. At zero degree water and ice are in a equilibrium state. Water can be found below zero degree only if you vary the pressure or add impurity ( a non volatile substance to be precise) to it. Eg- In Northern countries salt is sprayed on roads so as to prevent the formation of ice and lowering the freezing point.
The Mathematical approach to this would be-   reduction in freezing point= K(cryoscopic constant) * molality of non volative substance ( Salt in the above example).

Add the acidic product to baking soda or washing soda. You will get a residue of white NaCl.
Also acidic foods are normally sour in taste. ( A little intake of weak acids like acetic acid and citric acid wont hurt as we intake them almost daily).

Can ye a liquid if it's so hard?   (Question not clear)

Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
  1. Practice previous year questions many times..
  2. Appear for a test series and analyse it properly (Giving 2–3 hours)
  3. Revise your notes multiple times till they enter your soul :)
  4. Find your strong points and chapters, work on them..
  5. Solve other people’s doubts. It makes your own concepts very clear

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free